POLICY: All Florida Memorial University employees, students, and contract personnel will be required to wear an FMU issued identification badge at all times while on campus. The ID badge must be exposed in such a manner that it is readily visible and could be quickly presented for identification upon request by university officials or Campus Safety Officers.
To obtain or surrender a Florida Memorial University identification card, employees, students, and contracted personnel must adhere to the following procedures:
- Newly admitted students will be issued a Florida Memorial University identification card during the registration process.
- The Office of Human Resources Management must validate the employment of all full-time, and part-time employees (to include adjunct instructors) and provide the Duplication Center Manager with a list that includes each. Directors for contracted services must validate all current employees and provide a list inclusive of each to the Duplication Center Manager.
- For new FMU employees, The Office of Human Resource Management will complete and issue a Campus ID Form that must be presented to the Duplication Center Manager in order to receive a FMU identification card (Initial Issuance). Similarly, new contracted personnel must obtain a Campus ID Form from their respective Director and present it to the Duplication Center Manager for the issuance of a FMU Campus ID.
- When employment or enrollment with the university is terminated, faculty and staff must surrender their FMU ID card at the Office of Human Resources Management during their exit briefing or on their last day of employment. Contracted personnel must surrender their FMU ID card to their Director.
- To replace a lost or stolen ID Cards, remit the replacement cost for the ID card at the Bursar’s Office. The paid receipt must be taken to the Duplication Center where a replacement card will be issued.